Friday, June 18, 2010

9 Hour Slumber


The best sleep I've had in months.

Followed by a trip to Sandy Hook with good friends.

Spent the day swimming,

Staring a beach babes,

Looking for baby crabs,

Staring at a fish,

Reading Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together

And most of all

Laughing with friends.

Bought a new pair of trunks and a t-shirt.

That also being the first time I've every went shopping in Target.

Even collaborated on a page of random drawings

With Elias (http://elias-s-jimenez.blogspot.com/).

Got home and one of my other friends sent me some songs from the

Get Him to the Greek soundtrack

As a reward for submitting my Instigatorzine spot illustration on time.

And afterwords I went to radiomaru.com and found the new

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World trailer

And I loved every moment of it.

Today was the first great day I've had in a long time.

And I loved every moment of it.

2 comments:

BuTTerS said...

Scott Pilgrim!! I saw the latest trailer and now I'm sold on the movie... love his sketch... Chazz Jogie vs. the World?? would that consist of Wicked humping your leg??

Chigurh said...

lols. wicked's penis would be one of (insert love interest's name) evil exes.